Scrunchface :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

belated Halloween

Or rather, "Harvest Festival" :)

Our ward had a chili cook-off/contest for a potluck festival. Jon is great in the kitchen, he has a knack for recipes. For our chili, he wanted to add little chunks of steak as well as ground beef. It was tasty. Our pot of chili got "the hottest chili"award. (I can't claim anything, I ran out of time and used store-bought seasoning :)

But for the spirit of Halloween, the children dressed up in costumes. I slacked, and didn't put together a family costume like I wanted, but Eva couldn't go costume-less, right?!? So Kiana and I picked out a little butterfly costume for her. Eva had a ball socializing. She is such a happy girl, and willingly sat with Bob and Lynn Taylor while Jon and I got to eat dinner without her curious little hands reaching for our dishes :)





Eva received "the smallest costume" award. 
Too cute. 

1 comment: